The YANKOWITZ LAW FIRM is a well-respected and nationally recognized plaintiff’s personal injury law firm. We have offices in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, as well as associated and affiliated offices throughout the United States.
Attorney JACK YANKOWITZ has been engaged in the practice of law for over 30 years and founded the YANKOWITZ legal team in 1984. He personally leads and guides every aspect of the firm. Mr. Yankowitz graduated from CUNY, Queens College (1975), Union University, Albany Law School (1978), was admitted to practice law in New York State in 1979 and is admitted to practice before the Federal District Courts in New York and the United States Supreme Court. He is a sustaining member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the New York State Bar Association and The American Association for Justice. Mr. Yankowitz is a long-time member of the invitation only Million Dollar Advocates Forum, he has been profiled in Who’s Who in American Law and Who’s Who in America and he has been selected as one of New York State’s TOP 100 TRIAL LAWYERS by theNational Trial Lawyers Association.
ATTORNEY JACK YANKOWITZ and his legal team have successfully represented thousands of clients over the past 30 years, recovering HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS for individuals and their families who have suffered serious and catastrophic injuries or wrongful death.
Our firm is dedicated to representing victims of:
- Construction site and workplace accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Unsafe drugs
- Motor vehicle and pedestrian accidents
- Unsafe machinery and consumer products which are defective in their design and/or manufacture
- Premises with unsafe, defective and hazardous conditions
- Environmental and toxic products
- Employment discrimination
Although prior results do not guarantee a similar future outcome, we believe that “results speak for themselves.” These are a sample of successful verdicts and settlements ATTORNEY JACK YANKOWITZ and his legal team have obtained for our clients over the years:
- Vioxx -Pharmaceutical Product Liability – Millions of dollars were recovered for our clients from the $ 5 billion dollar universal mass tort settlement.
- $ 15.7 Million – Medical Malpractice – Failure to diagnose and properly treat arterial occlusion causing amputation of woman’s leg.
- $ 6.67 Million – Medical Malpractice – Erb’s Palsy Injury to newborn during delivery.
- $ 5 Million – Motor Vehicle Accident – Passenger in two car collision sustained traumatic brain injury, shoulder separation, and cervical and lumbar disc herniation.
- $ 3.9 Million – Dental Malpractice – Failure to properly perform root canal procedure causing permanent damage of trigeminal nerve.
- $ 3.5 Million – Medical Malpractice – Delay in diagnosis and treatment of genetic metabolism disorder causing brain damage to infant.
- $ 3.5 Million – Medical Malpractice – Brain damage injury caused to newborn during mother’s labor and delivery.
- $2.97 Million – Motor Vehicle Accident – School bus ran over child causing fractures to hip and degloving injuries requiring skin grafts.
- $2.925 Million – Medical Malpractice – Failure to diagnose and treat blood clot requiring leg amputation.
- $ 2.7 Million – Medical Malpractice – Brain Damage and neurological injuries sustained by newborn during mother’s labor and delivery.
- $ 2.4 Million – Trip/Fall – Lumbar disc herniation sustained by pedestrian who tripped and fell on an uneven raised wood plank placed over sidewalk construction.
- $ 2.3 Million – Product Liability – Unguarded meat mixing machine resulting in partial amputation of man’s arm.
- $ 2.1 Million – Product Liability -Defectively designed and manufactured glass mug shattered causing hot liquid to spill and burn child.
- $ 1.975 Million – Medical Malpractice – Failure to timely diagnose and treat kidney dysfunction resulting in permanent kidney damage.
- $ 1.95 Million – Construction Accident- Unsecured safety harness caused worker to fall and sustain tibial, fibula and calcaneus fractures requiring two surgical procedures.
- $ 1.7 Million – Medical Malpractice – Brain damage sustained by newborn during mother’s labor and delivery.
- $ 1.65 Million – Medical Malpractice – Failure to timely diagnose and treat cancer.
- $ 1.63 Million – Construction Accident – Lumbar spine injury sustained by man who tripped and fell due to debris, poor lighting, unsafe work conditions on the job.
- $1.5 Million – Failure to Diagnose Lung Cancer of Middle Aged Smoker.
- $ 1.425 Million – Medical Malpractice – Lower body impairment caused by failure to diagnose and treat spinal cord compression.
- $ 1.35 Million Product Liability – Amputation injury sustained by worker whose jacket was caught in an unguarded auger screw of a conveyer machine.
- $ 1.3 Million – Medical Malpractice- Neurological damage caused by failure to diagnose and prevent stroke.
- $ 1.3 Million – Medical Malpractice – Wrongful death caused by improper care while removing respiratory tube.
- $ 1.1 Million – Premises Liability – Leg fractures sustained by person who fell in an open elevator shaft.
- $ 1.1 Million – Medical Malpractice – Wrongful death of young child caused by failure to diagnose and treat meningitis.
- $ 1.1 Million – Medical Malpractice- Failure to timely diagnose and treat cancer.
- $ 1 Million – Construction Accident – Back injury and fractured leg sustained by a construction worker who fell 3′ from an unstable ladder.
- $ 995,000 – Medical Malpractice – Failure to diagnose and treat signs of impending heart attack causing heart damage.
- $ 954,000 – Motor Vehicle Accident – Torn knee meniscus requiring surgery and cervical injury sustained by passenger during collision.
- $ 950,000 – Motor Vehicle Accident – Wrongful death of passenger involved in a 2 car collision.
- $ 950,000 -Construction Accident – Back injury sustained by worker who fell from an elevated height due to defective and unstable scaffolding.
- $ 950,000 – Motor Vehicle Accident – Leg fracture requiring surgery sustained by elderly woman pedestrian hit by a truck.
- $ 900,000 – Medical Malpractice – Failure to diagnose and treat cancer.
- $ 900,000 – Motor Vehicle Accident- Wrongful death of passenger during collision.
- $ 875,000 – Motor Vehicle Accident – Back injury sustained by passenger during collision.
- $ 800,000 – Construction Accident – Back injury and hearing loss of worker who fell through uncovered hole on the job.
- $ 800,000 – Medical Malpractice – During gallbladder surgery, the surgeon negligently nicked patient’s liver requiring additional surgery to repair the tear.
- $ 750,000 – Construction Accident – Exacerbation of prior knee injuries sustained by worker who fell from an unstable ladder on the job.
- $ 750,000 – Construction Accident – Unprotected and improperly guarded rooftop construction site causing man to fall from roof sustaining back injuries.
- $ 725,000 – Medical Malpractice – Improper Gallbladder surgery performed on patient.
- $ 725,000 – Medical Malpractice – Failure to diagnose and treat impending heart attack.
- $ 702,785 – Construction Accident – Knee injury sustained by a worker who was struck and dragged by a piece of rebar pulled by excavation vehicle at a construction site.
- $ 700,000 – Product Liability – Eye injury sustained by child from Defective “T” baseball product.
- $ 650,000 – Swimming Accident – Neurological injuries sustained by young man who was pulled by undertow in ocean due to Resort failing to post hazardous ocean/undertow condition sign.
- $ 650,000 – Motor Vehicle Accident- Cervical spine injury to passenger from collision.
- $ 650,000 – Medical Malpractice – Failure to diagnose lung cancer from xray leading to early death of an elderly woman.
- $ 640,000 – Swimming Pool Accident – Drowning of child due to improper supervision of pool.
- $ 625,000 – Medical Malpractice – Improper administration of IV in arm or patient.
- $ 600,000 – Motor Vehicle Accident – Lumbar spine injury caused by impact.
- $ 557,500 – Premises Liability – Eye injury to teenager caused by a bottle cap thrown during a party.
The YANKOWITZ LEGAL TEAM of experienced litigators and trial attorneys, paralegals, investigators, experts (engineers, accident reconstructionists, physicians, medical experts, and economists) are dedicated and committed to providing each and every client with the attention and understanding they need and deserve. At the same time, we are zealous in the investigation, preparation, and litigation of your case and committed to our credo, “A LAW FIRM THAT WON’T BACK DOWN AND WILL FIGHT HARD FOR EVERY DOLLAR YOU DESERVE.”
Our firm’s offices in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania are located at:
New York State
The Yankowitz Law Building
175 East Shore Road
Great Neck, NY 11023
17 Battery Place Suite 604
New York, NY 10004
23 British American Blvd.
Latham, NY, 12110
50 Park Place
Newark, New Jersey 07102
385 Lakeview Avenue
Clifton, New Jersey 00711
4961 Oxford Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19124
6620 West Central Avenue
Toledo, Ohio 43617
903 N. French Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
11300 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
211 South Florida Avenue
Lakeland, Florida 33801
Plus additional affiliated offices nationwide.
A personal approach to every client
Attorney JACK YANKOWITZ and THE YANKOWITZ LAW FIRM have earned the trust of thousands of clients whom we have guided, professionally and compassionately, through the litigation process. We truly care about the needs of our clients and continue to “fight hard to obtain every dollar” that each and every one of our clients deserve.
Every case is very important to the individual client as well as to our firm. We encourage our clients to call ourtoll free number 1-800-LAW-3333 whenever they have a question or concern. Attorney Jack Yankowitz and his legal team are available to alleviate concerns and to answer questions when they arise.
We have the experience and resources to make certain your case is handled in the professional manner to which you are entitled and deserve. Feel free to call our toll-free number 1-800-LAW-3333 and speak to a member of our legal team. If you would like, ask to speak with Attorney Jack Yankowitz directly. You have enough on your mind and do not need to be concerned about coming to one of our offices to obtain our legal representation. For your convenience, a member of our legal team will gladly visit with you in your home or at the hospital or nursing home.
FREE CALL. FREE CONSULTATION.
The call and advice are free. When you retain THE YANKOWITZ LAW FIRM, we represent you on a contingency basis (meaning our fee is earned and paid only from the money we recover on your behalf). Let us protect your legal rights and help you obtain the justice and compensation you deserve. Call us at 1-800-LAW-3333. Be proud of the legal firm that is representing you with THE YANKOWITZ LAW FIRM.